Saturday, April 4, 2009

Stressed

I haven't been writing on my blog for the fact that I have been stressed and the last thing I have been wanting to do is get on here. I have been asked by a few people about my lack of blogging, so I thought since me being stressed is part of this 13 weeks then I should blog about it, so here it goes.

I think it all hit me all of the sudden. I am completely unhappy at work, which in turn has been causing me to be more stressed and on edge. By the time the weekend rolls around I dont want to go out and doing anything. I just want to sleep.

I have been working out a lot more lately because its the one thing that I actually feel good about, wants I am done with it. ( oh and if I weigh myself in the morning and I loose 2 more pounds, I will have lost 30 since Jan-I will keep you posted.)

After a long talk on Friday with a very wise woman, I realized I needed to take my life back. I need to be happy, and I shouldn't have to give up things that I have been. If that means I need to make changes, then those changes are going to have to be made.

I have become the person who has allowed to be walked over, and I am NOT that person.

I know this isn't my typical up beat post, but this is how I am feeling at this moment in time. Remember we all have the strength inside to make our selves happy, if we choose to use that strength, is the question.

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment