Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Sizes...

Well I finally did it. I went to get some work pants. This was a very happy morning for me! How can you not be happy when you are shopping?!?!

Well I went to New York and Company, I had a 30% off thing, and I looked at Kohl's the other day and didn't really find anything I liked. So I figured since I was going into work late, might as well go look for some new work pants.

Do you know how excited but nervous I was about going to look for some black pants?? I walked in saw where some were on sale, pulled a pair of the rack, tried them on and to my astonishment, I DROPPED TWO PANTS SIZES!!

I was floored! I knew I was the same weight I was when I got married, but OH MY GOSH! I was actually smaller by two sizes! I haven't been this size in almost three years!! So what else do you do, but buy some new work-out outfits. Yep! I am pretty excited!

I will be sporting one of my new outfits tomorrow morning. =) I took the day off today from working out because I worked out 4 days in a row, so today is relaxation day! Since it is, I am going to bed early!

Hope you have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

1 comment: