Thursday, March 12, 2009

5 weeks in counting!

I just finished week 5 of HMR and the grand total of weight loss with this program........17 pounds! And for of those who dont know, 17 is my lucky number! So hopefully more is to come!

This week has been a rough week. I did the bare minimum of water, veggies and fruit. I was literally worn out on eating those foods. But I think I am back and ready to go!! I love the night I get home from my meetings!

I think a lot of it has to do with the people. They are all so fun! So many different types of people. Young and old. Its nice to know you aren't the only person out there trying this program. You share in there accomplishments along with their dislikes. It's nice to have people in your same camp.

Well I am getting off to watch some Grey's.

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment