Saturday, March 14, 2009

family


Today would have been my cousin's little boy, Owen's 3rd Birthday, unfortunately he became an angel before we could enjoy him here on earth. For the last three years on March 14th Kevin and I, spend some time with her and her family. It makes me value how important family really is. I can and will always remember that day and the weeks that followed. I am a believer that good always comes out of a bad situation. It may take time, but good always prevails.
I would never wish what happened to Erika and Chris on anyone, but I do believe this situation is what brought the 4 of us closer together.

The Lega's have a unique way of getting through rough times, Laughter. You may be thinking, this doesn't seem like something that should be part of horrible situations, but it works. None of us like to see anyone sad. We know that people are going to be sad, but if there is a way to lift ones spirit, we are going to pull together and do it.

Some people may think we aren't taking a death or a situation serious enough, but anyone can tell you, a smile can help the pain. And that's what the Lega's are good for. We are a close family. We may not spend every holiday together, but we know if we need something, then we are going to be able to get the help we need.

Really its been in the last few years that I have actually realized how awesome of a family I have. I wouldn't change them for one bit, well maybe a little =) (just joking)

So always know, if you need a "pick me up" you can always count on the Lega's!

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Thanks for always being there!

    ReplyDelete