Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up and Running.

Well our Internet is finally working. Ironically it started going bad Wed/Thursday. I guess Kevin just didn't just knock himself out, but the Internet too. =)

Today and been one of those "emotional roller coasters." I always weigh myself, and it actually said that I had gained a pound. How, dont know because I haven't cheated yet.

Even though HMR is going well, I am actually getting tired of eating the same stuff over and over. It could be the fact that this weekend we went to dinner with his parents and all I could have was veggies, or yesterday we ordered pizza for Chris and Erika for helping us with the yard, and I couldn't even enjoy that.

I was and am very annoyed that is said I gained a pound. It could be that time of the month approaching, but it sucks either way! So instead of going to a breakfast buffet I have been drinking water like crazy, Kevin, Vito, and I went on a nice walk, and the Internet is up and running!

So we will see what it says tomorrow. Maybe I will discover some new recipe I can come up with, with the foods I can eat. Anyways,

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment