Monday, March 9, 2009

Moe's


It's amazing what awesome ideas you can come up with while walking. As Erika and I walked around Seneca Park, I began to rant about how much I want something other then HMR entrees. Do you know what I would do for a breakfast bar?!?!

Well today Jill went and got Moe's for lunch, so of course I tell Erika about how great it smelled and so on. So, of course an idea comes to mind. It amazing how walking can do this! So I figured I could have a "taco" salad with out the cheese and meat. I loaded it with black beans, jalapenos, pico de gallo, onions, fat free sour cream, and my turkey chili HMR meal. IT WAS YUMMIE! AND as a special treat Kevin didn't want to have his drink so I had unsweet tea.

This may seem like no biggie, but when you have had nothing but water for 4 weeks straight, 96oz a day. this just hits the spot. I also got a call from Abbey, who also has been doing this, and she gave me some really good tips! Now I just have to put them to use.

Well I am getting off here. Kevin and I are watching House.


Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

P.S. For those of you who can eat all of Moe's goodness, you can get Drink, Chips and Burrito for $5 on Monday's from 2-CL-Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment