Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sugar Free

So there isn't a whole lot I can have on this diet, but I can have sugar free drink mix! I have one that is my favorite that Walgreens has my favorite one, Fruit Punch Grape! They dont always have it, so when they do I snag it up!

It's really good after a good work out. Here is a good thing to do in the summer. Get a water bottle with water and put a packet of the sugar free mix in it. Shake it up then put it in the freezer! Its like one HUGE Popsicle! Yummie!

You dont know how happy I was to find this because I was getting so tired of drinking the same old water and fruit punch stuff. This will making drinking my water even easier!

I am keeping this short, poor Kevin doesn't feel so well.

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. I've got a sick hubby too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope your hubby is feeling better. Kevin work up drenched in sweat. (ewww) :O)

    ReplyDelete