Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cleaning out my closet.


Have you ever had one of those days where you think you need to clean out something? Whether it is your closet, the junk drawer, your car, or garage you always feel good when its over. That is exactly how I felt today after cleaning out my closet. It only took 4 hours! But hey, I got it done. Its AMAZING how messy my closet gets!

I wont lie, I am the person who takes something off the hanger trys it on, then if it I dont like how it looks, throws it on the floor versus hanging it back up. I should really not do this. It makes for a very stressful situation when I am trying to find something. So I am going to make sure I keep it clean. This will be my next goal for the next few weeks. I do good for about a week, then it goes down hill.

HMR is like cleaning out your closet. You get rid of all the "junk" in your life that doesn't do anything but cause you to feel blah, then you feel great when you see the results.(Especially when you find money!) Although cleaning out your closet you see the end result with in a couple of hours and with this, it takes a few weeks.

So when was the last time you cleaned out something? Because you never know what you are going to find, especially the rewarding feeling in the end.


Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment