Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weigh In Day.


Today was the first weigh in of 13 and the results are in..... 8 LBS!!!! Yep, you saw that right!! I lost 8 lbs this week! I was wondering if I would loose 3! I am super excited!! Not to overly excited, but enough to make me feel that more positive changes will be on the way!

Tonight at our meeting we were given the assignment to up our PA by 50 calories and to drink a triple shake! Just so we can see how it feels to be full. I will try mine tomorrow for breakfast. They suggested to drink something like this if you are going to be at a family holiday where temptations would be all around, or if your office is going to be ordering lunch in, to have this before it comes. Then the smells of pizza wont tempt you to cheat.

Also to plan your day, food wise, the night before. That way, you have a plan on when and what time you will eat it. Then you can avoid any temptations that come your way. So plan your day! Even if its when you will exercise or give someone you haven't spoken to a call because in the end, the results are great!- 8 lbs great! :O)


Have a good day and night!

Love,
Em

3 comments: