Thursday, February 19, 2009

Goals.

Well today was the 2nd weigh-in (and my my mom's birthday!), and I lost -2.25 pounds. Not bad. I was happy, but really wishing it was 3 lbs, but hey not every week is going to be a big loss. I just have to remember to stay focused and keep setting goals.

Goals are good to have. I want to lose 40 lbs, maybe not in 13 weeks, but that is how much I want to lose. Setting smaller goals helps to reach the final goal. I read you should set a goal each day, week, month and then the "big" goal you are working towards. It also talked about positive rewards. For each day, week, month and final. Rewarding yourself is great, BUT, not with food! HELLO PEOPLE! Rewarding myself with food is what got me here!

So, here are my goals!

Daily-Drink at minimum 96oz of water.

Weekly- Walk 12 to 15 miles this week and lose 3 pounds!

Major- To lose a total of 40 pounds, well now its 29.75, since I have lost 10.25 in the last two weeks! :o)

Rewards-

Daily- After 64 oz of water, I can have 32oz of flavored water. (water isn't food)

Weekly- Kevin has to watch a movie, of my choice! Even if it is on Lifetime! ;o)

Major- Shopping Spree!

So, set a goal for yourself! It doesn't have to be about weight, it can be for anything!!


Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! I LOVE YA!!!



P.S.S- This is what I want to look like again and I WILL!

2 comments: