Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free Write

I have been sitting here at the computer now for an hour trying to think of something to write, and I keep typing then erasing it, so for the next few minutes I am going to do an old fashion "free write". For those of you who don't know what this is, this is when your teacher would tell you to write for however many minutes and just keep writing. It didn't have to have meaning, it was whatever came to your mind you put down on paper.

So, here we go.

I honestly can't believe that I don't have anything to write about. It could be the fact that this week coming up is going to be crazy and that I can't relax my mind enough to come up with something more creative. OR the fact that every time I think I am going to write something, Kevin keeps asking me who he picked for Oscars, hold on, he's asking me again who he voted for......

Yep, he voted for The Dark Knight, and it didn't win. Now that was one crazy movie. It was good, so if you haven't watched it you should. Be warned it is long, and the guy who plays Batman, his voice becomes a little annoying, but hey that makes the movie good.

Talking about movies Kevin and I have made a list of movies we would like to see and on the weekend we take turns on picking one to watch. I wont this weekend, and House Bunny won. Now that is a funny movie, and Kevin laughed at it, A LOT! I think silly movies like that help you when you have had a long week.

I wont lie, I wish my weekend could be longer, but hey we can't all be actors and work for months at a time, then take off for months. Reality people! This is what normal people have to do.

But then again, I might not have been able to have a family dinner with my family for my mom's b-day yesterday, which by the way I have some pictures to put on here. So I am going to do that then off to bed I go.

Even though I didn't have anything major to write about, sometimes its nice to just let your fingers do the typing. Errors and all. Hopefully tomorrow I will have something better to write about! (haha)

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment