Monday, February 23, 2009

Cravings.


So today I have gone through every phase of craving something I could go through.

A Sausage biscuit from McD's sounded super yummie this morning and a large coke, then I thought about the Buffalo wrap at Cheddar's, then to top it off, chocolate cake with ice cream. Yeah, today has been a weird day! But, I didn't give in to my cravings!

But the fact that I cant have something is killing me! But, hey, each day that I over come my temptations just makes me one step closer to my final goal! All yeah! I did get discouraged this morning when I got on the scale and it said I had gained a pound. WHAT?!?!?! How could this be?

I know, one pound, right? No biggie, but it did make me look at what I had been eating. Not that I have been eating bad, but I did realise that the Frank's Hot Sauce I was using has more calories then I am happy about! So, I didn't use any of that today and I made sure that I ate every 3 hours. So hopefully by Thursday I will be able to have lost my three pounds. YAY!

So, I guess being able to over come temptations is worth the self gratification it gives versus the short term gratification food has on you. ;O)

That's all I have to say, because I am going to have a Chocolate Shake. (hey, at least its not chocolate cake! HA!)


Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment