Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


Its Friday the 13th, and what better thing to do then to....ZUMBA! Abbey and I went to Zumba this evening and it was really, really fun! It could be that Abbey was showing everyone up with her dancing or it could have been that our friend's mom was there cracking us up too. If you think you have an ounce of rhythm you have to try this. I thought I had some, but after tonight I think I am completely wrong. :O)


But its always nice to try new things to substitute for all the bad stuff you were doing before. It could be trying a piece of fruit or a vegetable you have never had before. Unless you try you will never know if you like it or not.

This is going to be a short blog because I am tired!! Don't forget that tomorrow is V-day, so make sure you tell everyone you love how much you love them!!


Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em


P.S. That is Abbey with Kevin, at her and Aron's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment