Monday, February 16, 2009

Laughter.



Have you laughed today? If you haven't then you need too! Laughing always makes you feel better! You can be having a horrible day, but if you get to laughing about something, it is AMAZING at how fast your mood can turn around.

Its nice to surround yourself with people who can make you laugh. I know I laugh everyday. I may not have tears pouring out of my eyes, but it is always a pick me up. I could come home and write about all the silly stuff that happens everyday, but you might not think its funny.

If you can smile, that is
just as good! I know I can look at certain pictures I have up around the house and just smile from ear to ear. I have a collage of photos in my living room, and they are filled with pictures of my family. All of them would make you smile. From the photo of Matt teaching Nathan how to ride a bike, or Matt and Stephen laughing at Christmas. They ALWAYS make me smile.

I also have my funny times at work too. I have my partners in crime. Amy and Amelia. They crack me up! Whether it is the emails they send or Amy and I totally messing up when talking on the phone. I know I am going to laugh at some point at work and and home. When Kevin laughs it always makes me smile.

So if you haven't laughed today or even smiled, tomorrow your assignment is to laugh. It not only makes you feel good, you burn calories too!

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em



2 comments:

  1. I love laughing!!!
    Your post from today, Tuesday, isn't showing up on mine, don't know if it's just me or everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm.. can you see it now?? I hope so! :O)

    ReplyDelete