Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Mom.



You know you have an awesome mom when she is super excited about a .75 weight loss, or the fact that she has called me twice today and offered to do laundry and clean the house. :O)

I have a pretty great mom. She is always wanting to help everyone, no matter who they are. It doesn't matter if it is someone from work or some one in the family, she will always be the first one to lend a helping hand.

These past two weeks have been long and tiresome. I have been working at both our offices, and have worked over 40 hours the past couple of week. (I am not the only one who is doing this, Amy and the doctor are too.)

So it is very nice to know that my Mom is looking out for me, my house, and the dirty clothes. (haha) You need people like that in your life. They are who help you get through things when you think you aren't going to be able to handle all the stress. If I weren't doing HMR, I think a HUGE margarita would be filling that "Gosh I feel stressed and I want to drink something" void.

So, even though I have told my mom both times that she didn't need to come and clean my house, I really do appreciate that fact she is looking out for me. If you can surround yourself with people like this, it will help the next few weeks go by fast!

So ask yourself this question: Are the person who offers the help, or the person who takes the help? Both have a rewarding feeling, but giving someone or offering help, has a greater feeling then not trying to help at all.

Have a great day and night!

Love,
Em

PS Yes, I only lost .75 pounds this week. I was told to eat more and more often. So that's my goal next week!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Momma. She is the sweetest!!! And hey, .75 is still in positive. You should be proud of yourself!! I am proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any loss or no loss is better than a gain! Be proud of every little bit that you accomplish!

    I love your mom, too! She is one of the most wonderful women I know!

    ReplyDelete