Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling Good.


Today I was asked, "How do you feel?" I wanted to say, I feel like peeing for the 100th time, but I didn't. I told the truth. "I feel good. I dont feel bad at all." And that's the truth! My face doesn't seem so blotchy, I don't feel tired through out the day, nor am I having head aches. I feel GREAT!

It must be showing, because when I got home, Kevin said told me that he thought this was making me in a better mood. Then I started to think. Well, if you were eating crap all the time, with some healthy things here and there, I could see where you would be in a bad mood. Your body is pissed that you are feeding it junk, so its letting the world around you know, its not happy.

Plus, my clothes are fitting better! Which means, SHOPPING SPREE!! Well, not anytime soon, but here in the next month, I do believe that I will be going shopping. Well, at least for some new pants. Can't be working and they fall down! HELLO!! That would be embarrassing!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day! My goal was to loose 3lbs this week. Will I have done it?? That is the question! But, like someone wise told me today, "Focus on how you are feeling today, and compare it to how you felt yesterday, or even last week. Don't focus on the future" So true. You don't know how you will feel in the future, but you do know how you felt in the past and present.

Have a great day and night!

Love,
EM


No comments:

Post a Comment